Author Topic: Character Refresh and Stats?  (Read 104 times)

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Character Refresh and Stats?
« on: September 16, 2024, 04:33:54 AM »
So I don't have any games running. Wish I did but it's hard to find people who have read the books and want to do the RPG in my area. If I were to do a game though. It would be Dresden Files Indiana Jones. Basically a dungeon crawl of ancient sites, tombs and civilisations.

Egypt obviously, but also.

Vatican Archives or British Museum.

Mummy's in Peru from a subfaction of the Red Court one of those elder gods they took over which could tie into the South American section of Paranet Papers.

Maybe some artifacts that escaped Hades Vault when Harry broke in.

The Terracotta Army.

The Hanging Gardens in Ancient Babylon.

A character has been bouncing around in my mind for years.

William Fitz The Dragon Knight

A sponsored night of Y Ddraig Goch. The Welsh Dragon. A greater Dragon scion who theirs various lore on and maybe was even a co sponsor of King Arthur.

Question is how would you Stat and Refresh such a character?

The Power Gamer in me wants to make him atleast Winter Knight level or maybe just below it. Fire and Earth instead of Air and Ice. Oh and instead of a staff he has a magic Cutlass.

I'd like to make him from an immortal or longevity species. White council probably wouldn't work cause in my head he was a Pirate in the early 1700s, Fought in the French and Indian Wars, Seven Years War, Revolution (Loyalist) French Revolution, Crimea, American Civil War, Frontier, Steampunk Victorian arc, WW1, Prohibition, WW2, Vietnam/Civil Rights Movement and early 9/11 response.

He wouldn't have risen farther than the rank of Captain. Colonel at most.

I have another idea of him having Seven Sons born throughout the 20th century but want to focus on this one primary character for now.

Maybe he's a scion himself of Y Ddraig Goch?

I've got other characters in mind as I said. A White Court Spymaster whose been around since the French Revolution and who helped orchestrate the downfall of the Black Court. Archenemy of The Dragon Knight perhaps but now forced to work together.

I'd like Jack Frost and Peter Pan as Princeling of Winter and Summer Courts to make an appearance. I have those characters more or less down though.

Anyway help refreshing or statting such a character would be appreciated.