Author Topic: Crazy theory... Mavra is on the Gray Council  (Read 5526 times)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy theory... Mavra is on the Gray Council
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2021, 05:17:47 PM »
They all know bits and pieces. Eb knows about starborn sure but he seems not that well informed about the inner workings of the winter court and non humans in general. I understand his problems with the white court but his attitude problems with the svartalves were totally unnecessary and unless he is just playing dumb he should have a better idea about Mab’s relation with Harry. He seems to have no idea about winter’s purpose and looks at duty as a fairy trick to bind you.

That isn't what I am trying to say, my impression is the Senior Council was in on creating their own star born so they could control him or her for their own benefit.  Whatever that means since I am sure the Senior Council would say to the benefit of mankind.  I think that was hijacked by Margaret, that is what really scared the hell out of them and why they had Morgan on the case since Harry's birth and the paranoia Morgan seemed to have concerning Harry.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy theory... Mavra is on the Gray Council
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2021, 06:38:04 PM »
That isn't what I am trying to say, my impression is the Senior Council was in on creating their own star born so they could control him or her for their own benefit.  Whatever that means since I am sure the Senior Council would say to the benefit of mankind.  I think that was hijacked by Margaret, that is what really scared the hell out of them and why they had Morgan on the case since Harry's birth and the paranoia Morgan seemed to have concerning Harry.
I do not think hijacking a star born is possible. There is room for more than one if you know what circumstances are needed. It could not be one specific location because then the white council would have known where Margaret was if they knew how to do it. Or they did not and only Margaret knew via her Sidhe connections. There is a lot they don’t know.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]