Author Topic: Characters from supernatural  (Read 4399 times)

Offline Lavecki121

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Characters from supernatural
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 04:42:14 PM »
Thats true. But the way that the game grows you wouldnt have to buy the powers right away. You buy them when you get them. So sam wouldnt even have Future sight until late season one. and then he seems to lose it at some point (which in dfrpg terms you lose that refresh). I dont know if they are Feet in the Water first season or not.

Offline HumAnnoyd

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Dresden Files Accelerated: The Emerald City: Requiem
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 04:15:42 PM »
I think these are pretty good write ups for Season 1 characters although Sam needs the Fists skill.  He may be reluctant as a hunter but he is very accomplished at it and should have at least a 2 or 3 in hand to hand combat.  It also seems to me that the brothers should have an aspect relating to their ties to either Bobby or their Dad.  Depending on what era of the show you want.
It's not the Heat, It's the Humanity.

The Emerald City Dresden Files Accelerated Campaign:   http://fate-accelerated-the-emerald-city.obsidianportal.com/

Offline Lavecki121

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 04:29:26 PM »
As I assume these are season one characters. They both do have a dad aspect. But I do agree that sam does need the fist skill.

Offline admiralducksauce

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »
Maybe swap Resources for Fists or Weapons. They get by on money through swindling people at pool and identity theft and stuff like that. Maybe a Deceit stunt, maybe just declarations.

Offline JDK002

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »
They were write-ups for season 1 yes.  Guess I forgot to put that in.  Starting in season 4 I would probably say Sam is a Focused Practitioner, demons being the theme, and give him a feeding dependancy of demons blood for it.

I can't really comment on Dean being an Emmisary of Power or anything.  I've only seen up to the middle of season 5.  So I don't really know how it all resolves yet.

I do like the idea of a Deceit stunt replacing Resources.  Giving Resources didn't feel exactly right doing the write-up.  That would leave room for a Fists skill of some sort.

Offline Lavecki121

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
I can't really comment on Dean being an Emmisary of Power or anything.  I've only seen up to the middle of season 5.  So I don't really know how it all resolves yet.

I think it was marked by power. Not emmisary.