Author Topic: I throw a truck at him......! Ok, that's a what-plus weapon?  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Papa Gruff

• Conversationalist
  • in omnia paratus!
    • View Profile
Re: I throw a truck at him......! Ok, that's a what-plus weapon?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 11:09:33 PM »
Same principal applies for supernatural beings of enough potency imo.

I mean Mab was described as being only a couple inches taller then Murphy, so big things really do come in small packages.

I won't argue. I can't actually because I don't know enough about Egyptian theology. All I'm saying is that the penalties of the "Wee" trapping apply to a diminutive character that picks up strength powers.
in omnia peratus! ... wait a minute! ... to give anybody a rucksack? ... DAMN CORRESPONDENCE COURSE!

Offline cgodfrey7

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 04:43:36 PM »
Thoughts on driving the car as a weapon:  I like using the Driving Skill as the base attack, but add 1 shift for every 10 mph the car is going, so if the Driver is travelling at 40 mph and has a Driving Skill of Fair (+2), that would be 4 + 2 shifts, and count the car as a Wpn 3 for damage.

Offline Papa Gruff

• Conversationalist
  • in omnia paratus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 07:37:19 PM »
Thoughts on driving the car as a weapon:  I like using the Driving Skill as the base attack, but add 1 shift for every 10 mph the car is going, so if the Driver is travelling at 40 mph and has a Driving Skill of Fair (+2), that would be 4 + 2 shifts, and count the car as a Wpn 3 for damage.

Sure ... you could house rule it this way. Personally I'd let the extra shifts that are created by the standard attack reflect the extra tempo and treat it as flavor. Weapon:5 ain't weak. No need to make it even more powerful.
in omnia peratus! ... wait a minute! ... to give anybody a rucksack? ... DAMN CORRESPONDENCE COURSE!

Offline MyNinjaH8sU

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »
Alternatively, making a Drive Maneuver for Breakneck Speed on your own vehicle, and having the dude in your passenger seat lean over and flick the switch for a Blinded by my Brights Maneuver, then hitting them next round with a +4 would pretty much work, I would say.