Author Topic: Miami; the Makeshift Mermaid and other Yarns  (Read 86838 times)

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Miami Game; Blood in the Water (was LFG ATX)
« Reply #270 on: January 27, 2011, 02:12:57 AM »
Does everyone have photoshoppe but me?

I do have ms paint

Ashley is making her character portrait with Sims 3.
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 27, 2011, 02:18:06 AM »
Ashley is making her character portrait with Sims 3.
i have Minecraft and Fall Out New Vegas on my PC at the moment....and thats it.
I asked my friend (named Brian Moman...yeah I named my character after my friend) to make a pic for me. He is also the same guy who made this Dresden Figure

http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23290.msg994547.html#msg994547

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 27, 2011, 02:34:56 AM »
i have Minecraft and Fall Out New Vegas on my PC at the moment....and thats it.
I asked my friend (named Brian Moman...yeah I named my character after my friend) to make a pic for me. He is also the same guy who made this Dresden Figure

http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23290.msg994547.html#msg994547

Nice!  It will probably turn out awesome. :)

I'm debating on how far I want to geek out later on in the game.  I may have to start wearing Kevlar armor and an obsidian knife. :P
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline zegion

• Conversationalist
  • *Taps* -Bugle Call
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 27, 2011, 02:51:29 AM »
Looking at our Obsidian page, i was wondering how to upload some of the notes i did when digging though Miami's law enforcement agencies, any one know? Also as far as NPC's the characters came up with, is Ian the only one that can upload NPC's?
-They fought for their lives But most of them died

-The angels were crying, As they carried his brothers away. With the fire raining down And the Hell all around
There were few men left standing that day.

Big & Rich 8th of November.

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 27, 2011, 02:54:48 AM »
Nice!  It will probably turn out awesome. :)

I'm debating on how far I want to geek out later on in the game.  I may have to start wearing Kevlar armor and an obsidian knife. :P
If we show up at Z's house wearing 5.11 tactical gear, body armor,guns, and knives I think his wife might have a problem.

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 27, 2011, 02:57:59 AM »
Looking at our Obsidian page, i was wondering how to upload some of the notes i did when digging though Miami's law enforcement agencies, any one know? Also as far as NPC's the characters came up with, is Ian the only one that can upload NPC's?
Copy  paste them into the wiki part I guess. Or are they like PDFs?

Offline zegion

• Conversationalist
  • *Taps* -Bugle Call
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 27, 2011, 03:50:01 AM »
Well seeing as how i own a few knives, military body armor (courtesy of the US Army but its in my supply room), guns and a bunch of 5.11 stuff from my time as a police officer my wife is just going to look at yall and wonder what the hell yall are doing.

Everyone good with the map to my place?
-They fought for their lives But most of them died

-The angels were crying, As they carried his brothers away. With the fire raining down And the Hell all around
There were few men left standing that day.

Big & Rich 8th of November.

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 27, 2011, 03:55:23 AM »
Well seeing as how i own a few knives, military body armor (courtesy of the US Army but its in my supply room), guns and a bunch of 5.11 stuff from my time as a police officer my wife is just going to look at yall and wonder what the hell yall are doing.

Did you send an email out? I didnt get anything

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 27, 2011, 04:15:42 AM »

Since it will be at your house this time and you wanted to see some of my gear, I don't mind bringing it by btw.  Just as long as you've got somewhere safe/secure for me to stow it while we're playing.

I'm weird about leaving weapons/gear unsecured.

You into swords?

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 27, 2011, 04:46:50 AM »
Since it will be at your house this time and you wanted to see some of my gear, I don't mind bringing it by btw.  Just as long as you've got somewhere safe/secure for me to stow it while we're playing.

I'm weird about leaving weapons/gear unsecured.

uh...(looks around aparment, shotgun on coffee table, Revolver on printer, dissembled glock drying on porch outside)  :-[

You into swords?

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 27, 2011, 04:49:38 AM »

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 27, 2011, 04:53:07 AM »
uh...(looks around aparment, shotgun on coffee table, Revolver on printer, dissembled glock drying on porch outside)  :-[

Shame shame!  Most of my stuff stays locked up.

I've even considered locking up some of my swords, but they just look too cool on the wall and I doubt a thief would steal them anyway.

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 27, 2011, 05:02:56 AM »
Shame shame!  Most of my stuff stays locked up.

I've even considered locking up some of my swords, but they just look too cool on the wall and I doubt a thief would steal them anyway.

Heh, one day walk in Man Cave/Gun Safe/Bomb Shelter for all my guns.

I tend to put them in my "Man Closet" at the end of the day, or they will migrate with me to the room I'm in. Shotgun goes next to bed, Glock stays in Car Safe or nightstand. No clue why the revolver is out, think the wife was asking about it for some law school question.

I dont have any swords, I have a Kabar my dad gave me, its like a Tiny Sword. You ever visit knife sharpest? They sell some crap, but they put a good edge on a knife.
But did we get a map? Does no one have my email or something?

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 27, 2011, 05:59:08 AM »
Heh, one day walk in Man Cave/Gun Safe/Bomb Shelter for all my guns.

I tend to put them in my "Man Closet" at the end of the day, or they will migrate with me to the room I'm in. Shotgun goes next to bed, Glock stays in Car Safe or nightstand. No clue why the revolver is out, think the wife was asking about it for some law school question.

I dont have any swords, I have a Kabar my dad gave me, its like a Tiny Sword. You ever visit knife sharpest? They sell some crap, but they put a good edge on a knife.
But did we get a map? Does no one have my email or something?

I will forward you Z's email in a few.

Offline Funge

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 27, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »

I'd say upload the notes under an appropriate heading in the wiki.  And anybody can upload NPCs.  If you look, I started all the NPC pages that are currently up.  Anybody can edit what's already up, too.  By all means, help me out with NPC notes and descriptions and whatnot, especially when it comes to the merfolk side of things.  I missed huge sections of that.  Mermaid princess?  What?  Who?  Huh?