Poll

Which City are you more interested in Creating?  Answers will be tallied on Tuesday.

San Francisco
Miami

Author Topic: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations  (Read 68194 times)

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations
« Reply #195 on: December 20, 2010, 04:27:39 AM »
  :-[  Yikes! I am still in DC. Weather delay on top of mechanical delay meant there was no way I was going to make my layover and no way to get into storming San Jose. Scheduled to head home tomorrow at the same time...
Weird day, just lost track of the day and didn't realize it was too late until it was too late.  :-\

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #196 on: December 20, 2010, 05:39:09 AM »
It's OK Aine -- it turned out some other folks were "under the weather" (sick) as well.  We'll shoot for next Sunday.

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2010, 04:27:37 AM »
Undertowners!

My mistake -- I had Enjorous' dates backwards.  Our play schedule for the next week is currently:

22 Dec (Wednesday) -- We CAN play.  Everyone is available as far as I know.
26 Dec (Sunday) -- Enjorous is not available.  We may play if we don't need him, but we can discuss that on Wednesday.

Beyond that is up in the air.  Let me know (on Wednesday would be nice) if you have schedule conflicts the next week.

Thanks!
Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2010, 05:18:27 AM »
I'll be there with bells on.

Really, my garters have bells on them. Just ask Gryph. ;)

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 27, 2010, 08:40:19 PM »
I'm available Wed night (29th) and can only HOPE to be available Sunday (2nd) since I will be at work.

But that is not really different than any other week...
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2010, 01:10:31 AM »
I will be leaving Thursday morning for DC...so, you know, I'll [airquotes] be there [/air quotes] as much as I ever am the night before I'm leaving...

As for Sunday night, I'll try to make it from DC...also not really different than any other week...

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2011, 07:29:36 PM »
Soooo....
Whats the plan for tonight? Are we playing? Not? Just wondering how drunk I can get..... ;)
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Katarn

• Posty McPostington
  • Morgan- Best Warden ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2011, 05:34:23 PM »
Hey,

I was considering joining this game (haven't played the RPG yet, this would be my first go at it).  Just a few quick questions:

*What's the time period (ie what book is this running concurrent to or in between what books)?
*Is it an alternate future (ie story deviates from Dresden novels)?
*What templates have you guys already used (I don't want to repeat any)?
*How far into the game are you?

Gracias.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »
Hello again...

Mij is the GM and can answer the question about joining the game. (Since I have NO IDEA what his plans are. He's so tricky.)  We are just reaching the end of a 'chapter' so it would be up to him as far as adding new characters.

The game has been going since late summer. As far as RPG's go it is a snails pace, but we ARE still going. Coordinating game nights with player availability and the story is the biggest hurdle so far, but I think it's safe to say we are all still interested and involved.

It isn't an alternate future, just an extension of the Dresden world. We have created a DF world in San Fran, and I really like it and the potential. I think we are going to stick with "current" Dresden timeline.

As far as templates, we have a couple wizards,  a scion , a were-creature, and a emissary of power (?? Mystic, help me here). If you do end up joining then we can help (and should help) with character creation.

De nada. ;)

Offline Soulless Mystic5523

• Posty McPostington
  • Icon lovingly crafted by ButMadNNW
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2011, 01:37:25 AM »
We have an Emissary of Odin (Einherjar), a were-raven, a focused practitioner, a sorceress, and a true believer of God.
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN.

Death    Reaper Man   Terry Pratchett

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2011, 02:04:16 AM »
and we're just finishing up our first adventure together.  It's been an interesting ride so far!

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2011, 11:13:06 PM »
Einherjar totally kick ass!
 ::)
Just saying.

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2011, 01:06:35 AM »
It was a rumble in the locker room -- I'm sure the crowd gathered for the MMA fight would rather have watched it instead. 

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2011, 01:43:32 AM »
Well, there's no such thing as TOO much MMA. *ahem*
Tory appreciates the... athletes. Yeah, thats it... the athletes. ;)

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2011, 06:27:39 AM »

Request to change Wednesday to Tuesday.
All in favor?

I say aye.