Author Topic: Who will be at Marcone's side now?  (Read 1514 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Who will be at Marcone's side now?
« on: April 10, 2021, 03:49:35 AM »
Hendricks is dead, and I suspect that Odin won't want Gard in Marcone's circle anymore...  He might, but not sure.  So with Hendrick gone, who do you see as part of Marcone's inner circle?  Will he make changes or stick to mostly mortals?  Now that the secret is out of the bag he might not be to worried about another Fallen by his side or a dark wizard or someone like that.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Who will be at Marcone's side now?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 07:54:26 AM »
Hendricks is dead, and I suspect that Odin won't want Gard in Marcone's circle anymore...  He might, but not sure.  So with Hendrick gone, who do you see as part of Marcone's inner circle?  Will he make changes or stick to mostly mortals?  Now that the secret is out of the bag he might not be to worried about another Fallen by his side or a dark wizard or someone like that.
The apocalypse is not far away and Odin, who might have known about the coin already, probably wants to keep Marcone at the side of reality for as long as possible and wants to have his eyes as close as possible so he lets Gard stay but Marcone will get under the coins influence more and more and his character will change even more than it probably already did. He will develop trust issues so nobody will be really close anymore.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline KurtinStGeorge

• Posty McPostington
  • Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 05:54:25 AM »

Marcone probably doesn't need Gard any longer.  He might decide to retain her services just to keep a channel open to Vadderung, but other than that I doubt the Valkyrie can tell the crime lord anything a fallen angel wouldn't know or perform protective spells any better than Namshiel. 
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 07:39:12 AM »
Marcone probably doesn't need Gard any longer.  He might decide to retain her services just to keep a channel open to Vadderung, but other than that I doubt the Valkyrie can tell the crime lord anything a fallen angel wouldn't know or perform protective spells any better than Namshiel.
An extra set of eyes is always useful, and time spent doing wards is time Marcone can't spend doing anything else.
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.