The Dresden Files > DF Spoilers

WAG: What Rashid's Eye Does...

<< < (2/6) > >>

forumghost:

--- Quote from: Brightbane on June 20, 2017, 11:22:46 PM ---This was my theory from a few years ago but the debbie doubters here didn't take it up.

It makes sense with dresden stepping on the island because then Rashid would be able to see the power levels in Harry skyrocket

--- End quote ---

"Rashid, what does the Scouter say about his power level?"

ClintACK:
One of these days, I'm going to have to watch Dragon Ball Z... just so I can get all the right nerdy jokes.  :)

peregrine:
Save time, watch Dragon Ball Z Abridged.  You'll get more jokes and it's quicker.

Mira:

The eye is a Nemesis detector, it has it's own disguise even... page 338 of Cold Days hardback

--- Quote ---"Your job is so secret, your false eye gets a disguise?" I asked.  "Guess I see why you miss a lot of Council meetings." He inclined his head and ruffled his fingers through mussed, tousled hood hair.  "It can be quiet for years here, sometimes.  And others. . . "  He spread his hands.  "But they need a good eye here to be sure that the things that must remain outside do not slip in unnoticed."
"Inside the wounded."  I guessed.  "Or returning troops.  Or medics."
--- End quote ---

Tiberius:

--- Quote from: forumghost on June 20, 2017, 11:49:47 PM ---"Rashid, what does the Scouter say about his power level?"

--- End quote ---
IT'S OVAAAAH NINE THOUSAAAAND!!!!!!
I don't think so. Harry still isn't even a Hiroshima level threat.

Now that I've done my bit of funposting, I think that Rashids eye is the one Odin sacrificed, which is why Rashid has a special interest in Harry (if Rashid=time travel Harry isn't true), because of the sympathetic link with Odin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version