The Dresden Files > DF Spoilers

WAG: What Rashid's Eye Does...

<< < (3/6) > >>

Quantus:

--- Quote from: Tiberius on June 21, 2017, 05:02:48 PM ---IT'S OVAAAAH NINE THOUSAAAAND!!!!!!
I don't think so. Harry still isn't even a Hiroshima level threat.

Now that I've done my bit of funposting, I think that Rashids eye is the one Odin sacrificed, which is why Rashid has a special interest in Harry (if Rashid=time travel Harry isn't true), because of the sympathetic link with Odin.

--- End quote ---
I dunno, I vaguely remember doing some math on that Ley-line fueled Gravity spell in Changes and it was no joke;  convert that to a point gravity well instead of a vector reversal and you might just be able to get a nuclear spark.  :P

Rasins:
I got the impression from the exchange in Cold Days that the eye aids him, but isn't definite.

Mira:

--- Quote from: Rasins on June 22, 2017, 02:17:20 PM ---I got the impression from the exchange in Cold Days that the eye aids him, but isn't definite.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think it is pretty definite..

Rasins:
Since we know that Nemesis is already on our side of the wall, is Rashid scanning for other Nemeses trying to come through or is there only one?  If only one, does Rashid not know that there is one already inside?

Quantus:

--- Quote from: Rasins on June 22, 2017, 04:38:50 PM ---Since we know that Nemesis is already on our side of the wall, is Rashid scanning for other Nemeses trying to come through or is there only one?  If only one, does Rashid not know that there is one already inside?

--- End quote ---
Whether Nemesis is one entity or a legion of them, we know it can infect multiple beings at one time (Maeve and Sith, Maeve and Lea), so he'd need to keep vigilance. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version