Author Topic: Help with the Most Intresting Man in the World  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Oggoruk

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Help with the Most Intresting Man in the World
« on: October 16, 2014, 12:25:29 AM »
A friend of mine is trying GMing for the first time and I recomended DFrpg for the light rules and player contribution to the story. He liked it and wanted us to just make fun and silly characters. So I'm going for The Most Interesting Man in the World the character from the  Dos Equis commercials. I was hopeing I could get some Ideas for Stunts and Aspects. I'm going for Pure Mortal and we are playing at Chest Deep. Any impute would be most appreciated.

Offline blackstaff67

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Help with the Most Intresting Man in the World
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 04:52:26 AM »
Resources at 3+, Contacts and all the Social skills at 4+ (On Intimidation: "I find that just the right look is sufficient.").  A bucketful of Social-skill related stunts.  Plus the Aspect: "I don't often drink beer, but when I do..."
My Purity score: 37.2.  Sad.

Offline dragoonbuster

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Help with the Most Intresting Man in the World
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 05:23:56 AM »
The High Concept is obvious (the title).

Trouble could be something like "Everyone Wants to Know Me"

Other aspects that pop into my head, some of which could be good stunts: I've Did That Once Too, Only...; Women Want Me, Men Want to Be Me; I Know A Guy; 'Class' Is My Middle Name; Only The Finest Things; Effortless Charm; International Man of Mystery; Always A Good Story Up My Sleeve...et cetera

Presence, Rapport, and Resources would be most important. Move some social trappings from empathy and Intimidation to Rapport or Presence.
I'm a blacksmith! Here's some of what I do: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SoCalForge