Other Jimness > Episode Archive

BB010 - Short and Bittersweet

<< < (2/3) > >>

Priscellie:
Thanks, Fred and Mickey.  It still stings to hear about the show's cancellation, even though we assumed as such months ago.  I look forward to the Alera Love episode!  (And hopefully then I'll have some real news to report!)

XavierDLH:
I'm definitely looking forward to the Alera Love podcast. Athough I don't feel comfortable calling in myself.

I would like to point out, though, that your description of Bernard riding an air-borne chariot and calling upon the strength of Brutus is technically impossible. He'd need to be in contact with the ground to call upon Brutus.  ;)

iago:
Sure, but I didn't say anything about Brutus.  He *was* using a bow that could only be drawn by someone with "furycrafted" strength, IIRC, in that scene.

But dude!  Call in, please!  I'm dyin' here!

XavierDLH:
No. But you did say "strength of the earth." i.e. Brutus. :P

iago:

--- Quote from: David Houk on August 07, 2007, 11:54:47 PM ---No. But you did say "strength of the earth." i.e. Brutus. :P
--- End quote ---

Dude.  Not true.  If I meant Brutus, I'd say Brutus.

We know that all furycrafters start out with a certain amount of "internal furycrafting".  This is where they turn their talents in upon themselves to get some rudimentary "buff" type effects -- greater strength and durability for earthcrafters, for example.  That's strength of the earth.  A pile of bricks with an attitude and a desire to turn your face into pulp -- that's Brutus. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version