Author Topic: Factions For An Online DFRPG Chat  (Read 4086 times)

Offline Conor

• Participant
  • Never say "No" when you can say "Yes and".
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Sandbox
Re: Factions For An Online DFRPG Chat
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 07:46:01 PM »
I'm currently running a campaign in NYC. The site with all the Factions, locations, faces, PC, session synopsis, and character journals is in my signature. Feel free to use whatever you want.

That's incredibly generous of you Keryth, thank you so much.
We will definitely take a look at the site and take inspiration from it.

I hope once we have a game up and running you'll drop by to take a look sometime, too.

Offline DMS

• Participant
  • Subtle AND quick to anger.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 02:05:42 PM »
In my game, we have the Christian Coalition version of The Fellowship of Saint Giles. It's a Roman Catholic sponsored organization that seeks to save victims of supernatural maladies by forcing them to set aside their powers. They're housed in a bunk house on a church property, and the leader of the organization secretly want to use his wards as a personal army one day.

I didn't end up using this one this time around, but I think it mightbe amusing to have a band of mortal ghost hunters in the city. You could have your PCs clash with them, save them from themselves, or work with them.

We also have a North American branch of Monoc Securities. You could have Vadderung designate control of the subsidiary branches to another god. Loki might be an interesting choice.

Offline Conor

• Participant
  • Never say "No" when you can say "Yes and".
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Sandbox
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »
Nice DMS, actually we're actually thinking our setting will probably have a lot of the big hitters like Vadderung out of the picture, with lesser gods taking up the slack. Providing a bit more upward mobility potential for pcs, making the npcs a bit more relatable for a -8 refresh game.