Author Topic: Sponsored Magic "Aquae Arnemitae"  (Read 1573 times)

Offline H++

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Town Called Malice DFRPG Campaign
Sponsored Magic "Aquae Arnemitae"
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:08:26 PM »
Hi all, this mainly links to my campaign thead but as this character is a work in progress I wanted his sponsored magic checked and critiqued. So, have at thee!

"Aquae Arnemetiae"
Arnemetia, she who dwells in the sacred grove, presided over the Buxton spring since before Britain went Roman. Although venerated by the invaders, the Romans suppressed and eventually purged her druids leaving the goddess without her priests and the faithful tending her grove. Frustrated by the druid's resistance and guerrilla tactics, a cabal of roman sorcerers summoned forth minions of Dis Pater to crush their enemies. With the druids exterminated, Arnemetia entered torpor, waiting for a champion. One shrine dedicated to her survived.

Cost: 4 refresh

Benefits: Firstly Arnemetia now gives extra umph to her demon hunting champion. Downgrade the toughness ability of any demon by one increment (supernatural becomes inhuman, inhuman is negated). In addition Aquae Arnimetiae can be used as an element for evocation, allowing evocation spell effects that encourage water, purification, growth and plant life/trees. Arnemetia also offers a lot of innate knowledge about demons and provides a form of diabolism with evocation's methods and speed, these powers are entirely geared toward combating demons and returning them to the Inferno.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Sponsored Magic "Aquae Arnemitae"
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 01:13:00 AM »
Looks pretty good. Mind if I steal this for the master list?

Offline H++

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Town Called Malice DFRPG Campaign
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 04:06:21 AM »
Looks pretty good. Mind if I steal this for the master list?

No problem. Go for it.

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 07:48:13 AM »
Theft complete.

Your opinion would be appreciated.