The Dresden Files > DF Reference Collection

Jim-Butcher.com - A Dictionary (could contain some spoilers)

<< < (3/27) > >>

Praeceps:

--- Quote from: DoTArchon on July 16, 2011, 03:04:02 PM ---PG = Proven Guilty (book 8)

--- End quote ---
Might want to turn off bb code there, like this [nobbc](book 8)[/nobbc] (note that I used it twice so you could easily copypaste the visible text into your post).

Shecky:

--- Quote from: Bastian on July 17, 2011, 03:10:07 AM ---Might want to turn off bb code there, like this [nobbc](book 8)[/nobbc] (note that I used it twice so you could easily copypaste the visible text into your post).

--- End quote ---

Or cheat by simply inserting a space after "8". Faster. Just as unnecessary as the no-bb-code code, so speed works as well.

DoTArchon:

--- Quote from: Bastian on July 17, 2011, 03:10:07 AM ---Might want to turn off bb code there, like this [nobbc](book 8)[/nobbc] (note that I used it twice so you could easily copypaste the visible text into your post).

--- End quote ---
Thanks, hadn't spotted that. Fixed it.  :)

OZ:
I like it. I've been lurking around long enough to recognise most of the acronyms but I don't belong to any forums but this one and occasionally find myself saying, "What?" when presented with a new one.

Thanks.

shades of grey:
SHOV - Secret Hollowed Out Volcano

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version