Author Topic: Weak book binding.  (Read 4230 times)

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
Re: Weak book binding.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »
My book binding fell apart within the first three months I had the book, so I brought them to a local printing company in Austin and had them spiral bound. The books look great, but I need to bring Your Story back because they got some of the pages mixed around.

Hey, given the look of the layout, your spiral bound version is likely *more* authentic than the regular hardcover... :)

Sorry to hear it fell apart on you, though. :(
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

Offline Set Abominae

• Conversationalist
  • Give us a kiss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 04:07:41 PM »
My book binding fell apart within the first three months I had the book, so I brought them to a local printing company in Austin and had them spiral bound. The books look great, but I need to bring Your Story back because they got some of the pages mixed around.

Bobjob?

Kinda like Oddjob only with less hat?  ;)
No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?

Offline bobjob

• Posty McPostington
  • Bier, ja? Und mit Dusen-Dusen? Ja!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 05:03:34 PM »
Bobjob?

Kinda like Oddjob only with less hat?  ;)

And about a foot and a half taller. ;)
The entire Red Court was taken down by the new Winter Knight? From the lowliest pawn all the way up to the King? *puts on sunglasses* Knight to G7. Check mate.

Playing:
Shale Buckby

Offline Set Abominae

• Conversationalist
  • Give us a kiss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 05:27:09 PM »
Meant to mention earlier this week that I got my replacement OW book Monday, and it is in far better condition than my previous one. The binding is much more intact and strong. So, in fact, what I'm doing is singing the praises of Fred and crew for all to see. Their excellent customer service practices deserve the praise!
 ;D
No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?