Author Topic: WWIII (if you're in my supernatural cincinnati game KEEP OUT!!!  (Read 6184 times)

Offline Lanir

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: WWIII (if you're in my supernatural cincinnati game KEEP OUT!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »
Greeks have a few gods or goddesses that could fit that description. Nemesis would probably be kind of a fun discussion.

PC: Nemesis? What's he like?
NPC: She. Actually she's a bit different from what you probably associate with the name.
PC: Oh good. Because I thought we were all screwed.
NPC: Maybe not. I mean, she had a temple and everything. So not everyone that was ever involved with her got, slaughtered awfully.
PC: Right. With a rep like that I bet she's great at parties too.
NPC: Not really. She tended to come when Themis called her. Themis is basically "Lady Justice" to us, the blindfolded lady with the sword, only in the older depictions she didn't need a sword because Nemesis had her back. Those who broke the rules got punished. Come to think of it, that girl you shot? She didn't happen to be an ordained priestess performing an authorized rite did she?
PC: Uh... Maybe?
NPC: Right. In that case I take it back. You're screwed. Please leave swiftly and try not to bleed on my floor on your way out.

Offline Kaldra

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2010, 06:12:12 AM »
bravo

Offline ralexs1991

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »
Greeks have a few gods or goddesses that could fit that description. Nemesis would probably be kind of a fun discussion.

PC: Nemesis? What's he like?
NPC: She. Actually she's a bit different from what you probably associate with the name.
PC: Oh good. Because I thought we were all screwed.
NPC: Maybe not. I mean, she had a temple and everything. So not everyone that was ever involved with her got, slaughtered awfully.
PC: Right. With a rep like that I bet she's great at parties too.
NPC: Not really. She tended to come when Themis called her. Themis is basically "Lady Justice" to us, the blindfolded lady with the sword, only in the older depictions she didn't need a sword because Nemesis had her back. Those who broke the rules got punished. Come to think of it, that girl you shot? She didn't happen to be an ordained priestess performing an authorized rite did she?
PC: Uh... Maybe?
NPC: Right. In that case I take it back. You're screwed. Please leave swiftly and try not to bleed on my floor on your way out.

damn that would be fun but the guy who shot her is currently in a Venezuelan torture chamber because the group left him there to die after the group's warden chopped his arms off

Janus would be another one to have a conversation with haha
Oh, hi, Mr. Warden!  How are you this fine day?  My, what a shiny sword you have there...