Author Topic: Miami; the Makeshift Mermaid and other Yarns  (Read 86888 times)

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Miami Game; Blood in the Water (was LFG ATX)
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2011, 05:01:31 AM »
Um...
I believe Steve the Non-Wizard
The Lady with the Limo
and Z's FBI guy

Can you get PDFs? I have a kinda completed character sheet typed out (Or atleast the stuff I understand is completed...kinda) I could email it to you

I just dont want to be "That guy" who drags everyone else down with them or stalls the game too much.

Sure!  I will be up for the next couple of hours too.

Go ahead and email me what you've got (PDF is fine) and I will email you back a (probably lengthy) email with suggestions and ideas.

I'm helping Ashley with her stuff right now. :)
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2011, 05:51:16 AM »
Oh if anyone cares. Shinerbock, Corona,Woodchuck Cider, and Orange Fanta (get it?)
I'm not a beer guy so I guessed, I like woodchuck I dare you not to like it.

I printed a bunch of stuff out. I'm going to try like hell to get out of work ASAP.

When to when is the game again?

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2011, 05:55:53 AM »
Oh if anyone cares. Shinerbock, Corona,Woodchuck Cider, and Orange Fanta (get it?)
I'm not a beer guy so I guessed, I like woodchuck I dare you not to like it.

I printed a bunch of stuff out. I'm going to try like hell to get out of work ASAP.

When to when is the game again?

1-9 I believe is what Ren said.

I don't like beer either.  I will be bringing wine coolers.

It doesn't bother me to drink girlie drinks.  I used to jump out of airplanes and blow stuff up so I don't have anything to prove. :)
Myself: If I were in her(Murphy's) position, I would have studied my ass off on the supernatural and rigged up special weapons to deal with them.  Murphy on the other hand just plans to overpower bad guys with the angst of her short woman's syndrome and blame all resulting failures on Harry.

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2011, 06:46:10 AM »
1-9 I believe is what Ren said.

I don't like beer either.  I will be bringing wine coolers.

It doesn't bother me to drink girlie drinks.  I used to jump out of airplanes and blow stuff up so I don't have anything to prove. :)

I like girly drinks and work a girly job, so I have a lot to prove  ;)

Also try the woodchuck, its good.
And in Northern Ireland the REAL men drink cider which high in booze content than some silly American ales.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2011, 10:13:19 AM »

And in Northern Ireland the REAL men drink cider which high in booze content than some silly American ales.

I may try it.  Unfortunately I cannot bring any of my hard stuff since I have to eventually drive home and I don't want to get too silly... :P

I finished your character sheet.  Unless you hate it or want to mess around with it, it should be good to go now at the basic level.

Offline Ren

• Seriously?
  • AKA: Renmonster The Horgymeister
    • View Profile
    • The Forbidden Dojo 3-D Art
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2011, 10:48:58 AM »
Don't forget the Limes for the Corona! Its about all I drink for beer anyway...8)
"Brain Makes My Math Hurt" - me

"Eeyore is my Totem Animal" - me

"Pants are overrated!" - me

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »
Don't forget the Limes for the Corona! Its about all I drink for beer anyway...8)
I have no limes. I have a bottle of lime juice.

Offline Ren

• Seriously?
  • AKA: Renmonster The Horgymeister
    • View Profile
    • The Forbidden Dojo 3-D Art
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2011, 03:58:31 PM »
Well duh, that's what grocery stores are for!
"Brain Makes My Math Hurt" - me

"Eeyore is my Totem Animal" - me

"Pants are overrated!" - me

Offline fantazero

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2011, 04:45:16 PM »
Looking like closer to 6  >:(

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2011, 05:16:39 AM »
Pretty awesome stuff.

I am looking forward to next time.

Question: should we start posting recaps after each session so that anyone who misses a week can catch up to speed before even showing up again?

Offline Malkyne

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2011, 06:37:40 AM »
Oh look... there's this whole conversation going on here that I didn't know about...

Pretty awesome stuff.

I had a blast, even though I didn't get much "screentime," as it were.

I am looking forward to next time.

Me too!

Question: should we start posting recaps after each session so that anyone who misses a week can catch up to speed before even showing up again?

I put a "Session Synopses" subfolder in the Google Docs folder that I shared with you guys.  We can drop recaps in there, if anyone would like to do the writing.

Tess (Gloria)

Offline PirateGhost

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2011, 06:51:23 AM »
Crazy Pirate guy...probably has a cutlass and a brace of black-powder pistols...

Now that I'm actually here.... that's a machete on the skiff, and another on the yacht.  And at least one flintlock pistol, though I generally don't carry it around.  It's more for home, er, boat defense. ;)

Offline Malkyne

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »
It's more for home, er, boat defense. ;)

It's too bad they don't have an eyepatch smiley.

Tess (Gloria)

Offline PirateGhost

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2011, 07:14:47 AM »

I'll tap my latest homebrew for the next session I host at my place.  When I tasted it before setting it aside for conditioning and carbonation, it tasted like something between root beer and chai tea, and yet is still a good strong beer at about 8.4% ABV.

Offline BumblingBear

• Posty McPostington
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »
I'll tap my latest homebrew for the next session I host at my place.  When I tasted it before setting it aside for conditioning and carbonation, it tasted like something between root beer and chai tea, and yet is still a good strong beer at about 8.4% ABV.

I'll try it.  I just wish I could get a little more silly... as in not driving.  :P

I liked the woodchuck stuff - so did Ashley.  It may be her new favorite drink.

I also like this signing off with our character names thing. :)

I'm going to do a lot of research this week on aspect mechanics and such.  I'm blessed/cursed with a good memory and I don't have anything else going on this week so I'll take one for the team that way.

-Ethan