Author Topic: Enzio Auditore  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Belial666

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Enzio Auditore
« on: July 16, 2010, 03:22:34 PM »

Aspects
High Concept: Heir of the Assassin Legacy
Trouble: Hounded by the Templars
Other: Revenge is a Full Course Dinner, Live by the Creed, I Can Sneak In Anywhere, I Protect My Family, Now Assassinating Victim #1489

Skills:
+5 Resources, Athletics, Stealth
+4 Conviction, Alertness, Discipline
+3 Contacts, Weapons, Endurance
+2 Might, Burglary, Fists
+1 Rapport, Lore, Scholarship

Stunts:

[-1] Hidden Blow: you are a master assassin - you can hide the angle of your blow or the true reach of your weapon until the very last moment and follow the blind spots in your enemy's vision caused by their own moves, weapons and armor, catching defending enemies off-guard. When using a light weapon such as a knife, a shortsword, a rapier or your hidden blade, you can use stealth instead of weapons for attacks and maneuers.
[-1] Lethal Strike: You know how to place your blows to maximise their lethality against vulnerable targets. Your light weapons do +2 stress vs armor 0 and +1 stress vs armor 1.
[-1] Deathblow: by spending a fate point, once per scene, you may double the stress dealt by an attack due to extra shifts.
[-1] Deadly Precision: You know how to place blows even in the tiniest chink of an opponent's armor. When using light weapons treat armor as 2 points lower.
[-1] Cause Overreach: Against an enemy that attacked you in melee in the previous exchange and missed, you gain +2 to attack for the current exchange if you attack with light weapons.
[-1] Off-Hand Weapon Training.
[-1] Riposte.
[-1] Acrobat.
[-1] Blend in: +2 to stealth rolls when in a crowd.
[-1] Elusive Target: +1 to defense rolls vs an enemy of your choice.
[-1] Shadow Dodge: +2 to dodge rolls when standing in shadow.
[-1] Two-weapon Defense: +2 to defense rolls with light weapons if you're using a light weapon in each hand.
[-1] On My Toes.
[-1] Human Spider.
[-1] Mighty Leap.
[-1] Fleet of Foot.

15 total refresh (Pure Mortal)

Items

Altair's Armor: armor 2, +1 armor vs weapons. Has the "masterwork" and "quality materials" aspects that can be tagged once per scene for defense.
Double Hidden Blades: weapon 2, +1 weapon vs unarmored targets, light weapons. Can apply poisons. Have the "masterwork" and "esoteric mechanism" aspects that can be tagged once per scene for attacks.
Knife belt, holding 20 throwing knives: Weapon 2, light weapons. Have the "masterwork" aspect that can be tagged once per scene for attacks.
Alchemical Potion Pouch, holding 10 recovery potions and 10 bottles of poison. Drinking the recovery potion enables recovery from consequences at one step faster. The poisons apply the "venomous" quality to the hidden blades, using the poisoncrafter's craftsmanship for rolls.
Masterwork Rapier: Weapon 3, light weapon. Has the "masterwork" aspect that can be tagged once per scene for attacks.

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Enzio Auditore
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 07:50:20 PM »
Cause Overreach, Shadow Dodge, and Two-Weapon Defense are overpowered for Stunts...conditional +1s are the best those can grant in combat Skills. Also, none of them will stack with each other due to the Stunt stacking rules.

Other than that, I can't comment since I haven't played the game.

Offline JDdan

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Enzio Auditore
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »
No hidden gun? :(
Only those with narrow minds fail to see that the definition of impossible is "Lack of imagination and incentive."
-Dune: Butlerian Jihad