Author Topic: easiest way to save a black court vampire and return them to a human  (Read 17299 times)

Offline ryanshowseason2

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: easiest way to save a black court vampire and return them to a human
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2011, 01:51:28 PM »
Wow didn't realize this was a necrothread, someone broke a law there  ;D

That being said though, a BCV, RCV and changeling walk into a bar. The RCV attempts to infect the changeling, The bcv renfields the RCV. The changeling makes his choice to go full fey.

What templates do you end up with?

My point being can anyone force anyone else to "drop" a template? Forcibly adding is debatable even. My understanding of the fey was that they aren't made of the same "stuff" as regular mortals. I've considered in my own mind that they'd be immune to being effected by certain blood curses.

An even more staggering question is
(click to show/hide)
WCV and changeling, they're all inherited by lineage so what if.... By some wacky orgy you had offspring capable of inheriting all those templates... Then what if they put on a hexenwolf belt?

Where is your god now?

Offline Tedronai

• Posty McPostington
  • Damane
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2011, 01:59:43 PM »
Where is your god now?

Sleeping beyond the Outer Gates.
Even Chaotic Neutral individuals have to apologize sometimes. But at least we don't have to mean it.
Slough

Offline tymire

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2011, 06:06:53 PM »
Well betting you would lose the WC demon if the changeling ever chose, everything else should still work fine. =P

Just curious all this time you are using to change the BCV back to human you're just going to leave him in tool shed out back staked so he doesn't eat your face or tear you limb from limb right?  Hmm if the had chains strong enough you could even play games with him like they do at the end of Shawn of the Dead...