Poll

Which City are you more interested in Creating?  Answers will be tallied on Tuesday.

San Francisco
Miami

Author Topic: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations  (Read 69042 times)

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations
« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2010, 11:33:01 PM »
*bumps* with a reminder that it's game night, folks.  :D

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2010, 01:04:35 AM »
I just want to say, in a way that you know how much I love you all, that you lot suck.  Except for Fyr. 

That is all.

;)

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2010, 09:50:45 PM »
According to Mij we are going to start playing Sunday night with whomever is there.  If you want to play, make sure you have your character sheet into me and SHOW UP ON SUNDAY.  6 pm pacific/ 9 pm eastern. 

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2010, 02:02:01 AM »
Undertowners:

Aine beat me to it, but let me repeat the important parts.

We're going to be starting our campaign this Sunday.  If you're still interested in playing, please be in the Undertown chat room at the appointed time.  If you haven't gotten your character sheet into Aine yet, please do so before Sunday.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to gaming with y'all!
Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2010, 01:54:33 AM »
*sighs*

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2010, 04:57:13 AM »
Undertowners!

The grand experiment has commenced!  We had our first gaming session tonight, and I have so far received positive feedback from everyone involved!  Thanks guys, for sticking around to play.

We just got into our story lines, and we'll be continuing this coming Wednesday at the usual time.  See you all there!

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2010, 05:37:40 AM »
Any thoughts on Wednesday night?  Fyr is working and I imagine I'll be frantically packing or possibly doing last minute costume stuff.  Or I should be, at any rate.  :P

Maybe whoever is there could do more individual stuff like we did on Sunday, and we could post or archive the transcripts so those of us who missed it could catch up that way?  Just a thought. 

Either way I'll try to stop in for game time.

Offline Soulless Mystic5523

• Posty McPostington
  • Icon lovingly crafted by ButMadNNW
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2010, 07:36:39 PM »
I know that Enj and I still need to do things and as far as I know he should be around. If we could find a way to post transcripts for everyone to read, then the 2 of us (and possibly BS and anyone else that shows) can go ahead and do our thing while you ladies are off doing yours.
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN.

Death    Reaper Man   Terry Pratchett

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2010, 10:39:33 PM »
We're going to go ahead and play tonight.  We need to get Enjorous and Mystic rolling, and we can just do their plots.

I'll figure out a way to post the transcripts, or at least highlights, for everyone.

Mij

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2010, 05:04:37 AM »
Undertowners!

Two sessions under our belt, and no one has called for my impeachment yet.  ;D

Tonight, Enjorous gave us all a lesson in how to intimidate NPCs, but thanks to everyone for a great session!

We're going to tentatively plan for a Sunday session, though it may be impacted by folks attending DragonCon. 

See you then!

Mij

Offline tordon

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2010, 12:05:09 AM »
Hey guys!  Just wanted to let you know that I won't be here tonight; it's my really good friend's birthdays so I'll be busy during our session.  Hope it's fun, and I will be back on Wednesday!

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2010, 09:56:50 AM »
Oh.  Right.  RPG.  LOL.  *crawls back up to hotel room and into bed* :D

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »
For the people I played the RPG with at Dragon*Con (and thanks again to Michael, the DM) it was great to meet you all!  I loved that character.  *steals half-pixie goth* :D

For the rest of us, there is apparently a hurricane over San Antonio that has wiped out power to a server or something?  I don't know, lol.  I guess all I need to know is hurricane = no chat room.  I'll post it here when Mother Nature stops messing with the chat.  ;)

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2010, 05:52:06 PM »
I am assuming that EVERYONE will be available for the game tonight? Right?
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline Soulless Mystic5523

• Posty McPostington
  • Icon lovingly crafted by ButMadNNW
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2010, 07:32:42 PM »
Game? What game? :P
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN.

Death    Reaper Man   Terry Pratchett

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]