Poll

Which City are you more interested in Creating?  Answers will be tallied on Tuesday.

San Francisco
Miami

Author Topic: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations  (Read 68213 times)

Offline Lurline

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: Undertown RPG ~ San Francisco: Shaking the Foundations
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2010, 03:28:54 AM »
Heya Lurline,

sorry to be so long replying -- I took a couple days off from the boards after posting the latest update to the SF writeup.  I'm really amazed at the interest the game has generated.  I'd like to tell everyone they could play, but unfortunately I think we're pretty much at our limit in terms of players right now.

However, if you don't mind, I'd like to keep your name.  We may have someone drop out, or we may need extra players in the future.

Again, thanks for your interest, and I hope you find a group with which to play!

Mij

No problem thought you might be a bit overloaded... I'll drop by the chat and watch maybe :D and sure if you have space let me know.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »
*bumps and wonders if we should plan a meet-up for some evening this week?*

Offline Soulless Mystic5523

• Posty McPostington
  • Icon lovingly crafted by ButMadNNW
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2010, 07:48:09 PM »
Sounds like a good idea. I think we've all got our first three phases done, and we need to figure out 4 & 5.
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN.

Death    Reaper Man   Terry Pratchett

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]

Offline tordon

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »
Seconded.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2010, 11:51:34 PM »
thirded.

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Offline tordon

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2010, 02:24:33 AM »
So when would be a good day when we could get together to finish our characters?

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2010, 03:57:48 AM »

SOOO, after much hair pulling and cattle wrangling, we have tentatively settled on the following:

Wednesdays and Sundays at 8pm mountain time. That is 10 Eastern and 7 Pacific for all you Central time or GMT folks.
Hopefully everyone will be able to make at least one night a week.

This Wed, 04Aug, we will meet in Undertown to finish up characters and city creation. From there we will plan where to meet for the game etc. etc.

Any notices will be posted here!
All complaints, Krispy Kreme doughnuts and beseeching prayers should go to the Great and Powerful O... I mean, Mij- THE GM.
Wedding gifts go to Bloo.
Absolutely NO weapons or ammo to Aine.
Direct all Asterix collectibles to myself.

I am still tabulating the votes for the rest of the crew. Of course all Official Offerings will be posted as they become known.
Thank you.

Carry on.

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2010, 07:54:14 PM »
Oh, sure, list all the times except for central. I see how it is. And I though you were my friend.

DV SoullessMystic5523 V1.2 YR7 FR5 BK++ RP+++ JB++ TH++ WG CL++ SW+ BC+ MC---- SH[Murphy++, Molly+]

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2010, 03:43:29 AM »
Undertowners!

OK, we have our lineup and our guest stars for Phases 4 and 5.  I'm including this list below so you can work with your guest stars:

Aine - Focused Practitioner (Arachnomancer); Bloo and Tordon
Bloo - Pure Mortal; Aine and Mystic
Enjorous - Focused Practitioner (Ferromancer); Fyrchick and Mystic
Fyrchick - Wereform (Raven); Enjorous and Markkus
Markkus - Lycanthrope? Wereform (Wolf)?; Fyrchick and Tordon
Mystic - True Believer; Enjorous and Bloo
Tordon - Wizard; Aine and Markkus

If I've made any mistakes, please let me know.

Our next meeting is on Sunday, 8 Aug, at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern.  Please try to have your characters finished up by then, or be ready to finish them that night.

I'm going to try to have San Francisco finished up by then as well.

Thanks!
Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2010, 07:42:46 PM »
If I've made any mistakes, please let me know.

I found one. You joined the Alliance rather than the Horde. :P

I know there was something i was supposed to be doing for the SF write up, but I've forgotten what.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2010, 02:00:57 AM »
BStaff is interested in being our tank.  Either a merc or changeling fighter.  Someone that can become a NPC when he heads out. 

Offline Mij

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
    • Undertown!
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2010, 05:29:43 AM »
Undertowners:

Another quick update before I'm incommunicado for a few days.  We've decided to meet two nights a week, on Wednesdays and Sundays.  Times are listed below.  We'll stick with this schedule for a few sessions, then make changes if needed.

Wednesdays: 6P / 7M / 8C / 9E
Sundays: 7P / 8M / 9C / 10E

We'll meet in the Undertown chat room, and add the chat room here for dice rolls and out-of-character conversation.  Sessions will go a maximum of 2 hours.

I won't be available Wednesday, 11 August, so our next scheduled session is Sunday, 15 August.  I'll try to have San Francisco finished up and available by then.  Remember to give your characters to Aine as you finish them.  She will post them in Undertown.  Aine prefers PDF format, and has a character template that you can fill in, so if you don't have it let her know.

I've really enjoyed the group so far, and I'm looking forward to kicking off some scenario play with you all!

Mij
Your Laundry skill is Poor (-1), and the difficulty here is Great (+4) owing to old machines, poor lighting, and panty-stealing neighbors.  Roll the Fudge Dice, please.

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2010, 06:45:49 AM »
I posted it in the character thread, but can't hurt to post it here, too:

When you get them done, just save it and email it to me and I will upload it onto the Chatroom "Cast of Characters."

http://www.enklave-23.de/Dresdenverse/City-and-Character-Sheets-Fillable%20v1.3.pdf

If you haven't finished your Phases 4 & 5, make sure you get to Wednesday night's session so we can all finish up. 

Offline Aine

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2010, 02:30:10 AM »
If you haven't gotten your character sheets to me yet, please do so ASAP. 

The sooner we get this done the sooner we can actually start playing.

Offline tordon

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2010, 07:32:21 PM »
I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be available tonight, and maybe Wednesday;  I'm back at school working on our freshman orientation, and will be busy with that.