Author Topic: Southern California - Irvine/Orange Game?  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Vulcanisik

• Conversationalist
  • Everything burns!
    • View Profile
Southern California - Irvine/Orange Game?
« on: March 20, 2010, 04:38:48 AM »
Hey Guys,

I've been doing a little bit of DnD lately and now I've got the urge to set up or help set up a Dresden Files game once the books are released in June.

Would anyone else be interested in this? I'm located in Lake Forest and looking for someone who might be interested in hosting a Dresden Files game in either the immediate Lake Forest/Irvine area or even as far as San Diego?

I plan on buying the books no matter what so if you were interested in DMing I could definitely let you borrow them or we could sit down and figure something out.
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

Offline Vulcanisik

• Conversationalist
  • Everything burns!
    • View Profile
Re: Southern California - Irvine/Orange Game?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 10:49:59 PM »
Seeing as how many people attended the Huntington Beach signing I'm really surprised that this thread got zero responses.

Then again, probably 75% of the people I was talking to at the signing have never wandered onto the forums ever.
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

Offline iago

• The Merlin
  • Posty McPostington
  • I'm the site administrator.
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Fredly
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 11:04:02 PM »
Then again, probably 75% of the people I was talking to at the signing have never wandered onto the forums ever.

Yeah. There's a vast chunk of gamers out there who do not interface with online gaming or fandom sites much at all.
Fred Hicks
I own the board. If I start talking in my moderator voice, expect the Fist of God to be close on my heels. Red is my Fist of God voice.
www.evilhat.com * www.dresdenfilesrpg.com
Support this site: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

Offline bjuford

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 02:32:52 AM »
It's too bad you are in the southern part of O.C.  I am in mid-city Los Angeles and, while I am willing to drive for a game, that is too far for me.

Offline Morgan

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 01:04:41 AM »
Hey for anyone interested in the Dresden Files RPG in the Los Angeles area, I'm going to be running several Dresden Files games the last weekend of May at the Memorial day weekend Strategicon, Gamex 2010. In fact these are going to be the same games that I will be running at Origins for the premier of the books. (Greek Week, Major Problems, Minor Talents, and The Doom of Damocles)

Vulcanisik it may be a bit of a trek from Lake Forest, but I do know a few people from Irvine, Orange County, and even San Diego or further afield who come in for the con, it's a great place to meet gamers in the LA area, and it's chock full of Evil Hat and Dresden fans. Here's the link:

http://www.strategicon.net/